With a broad and solid experience in tax preparation, each year we help hundreds of customers that return to our offices year after year.
We do not have an automated and fast system to prepare your taxes. We study your particular case, we inquire about your family situation, income, expenses, and general conditions to guide you through the complicated system of tax laws, so that your return is accurate and beneficial. A good repayment is important, but the peace of mind that you will not much have problems with the IRS in future years is much more important.
Our offices are open all year; we are not seasonal tax preparers who only aim to profit during tax season.
We do not charge according to your repayment. We charge the right rate to measure the quality of our work and not how much we can take advantage of you. There are few places where you can feel the peace of mind of knowing how much you will be charged before we provide you with any services.
You can keep the peace of mind that your refund will arrive to the right place as you will be informed once it arrives. You will receive a courtesy call from our office the day after your appointment, which will confirm the exact date you will be receiving your refund.
Your concern is your refund, for us it’s that our clients are satisfied with their repayment being on time and are not charged an exorbitant amount.
Declarations of Federal and State Taxes
We are trained and authorized to prepare tax returns for the 50 U.S. states.
Perhaps you may be used to not filing state tax returns because you may have lived in Florida, but must file state tax if:
- Have lived in other states
- Have worked different seasons in other states
- Have tax returns from the states you have lived in
Electronic Transmission Service
We are authorized and empowered to deliver your taxes in a safe, fast and reliable manner to the IRS.
You will know within 24 hours if your taxes have been accepted by the IRS with a confirmation phone call from our offices.
- Income of Rent or Properties
- Donations or Inheritance
- Lottery Gains/Losses
- Student, Scholarship and Credits of Study
- School/University Teachers
- Stock Dividends and Special Bank Accounts
- Pensions, IRA’s, 401 (k), etc.
- Unemployment Income
- Social Security Benefits
- Disability Income
- Clergy Member Income
- Income from Work Abroad
- Free Service of Obtaining an ITIN number
- Exchange Student Declarations
- Credits for Low Income, Children, Day Care, Work, etc.
- State Taxes
- Non-Resident Taxes (1040NR)
- “C” Corporations
- “S” Corporations
- Societies (LLC)
- Sole Proprietorship
- Corporations with Foreign Owners
- Tax Declarations in the state of Florida
- Nationwide Tax Declarations
- Depreciation of Machinery Use and Business Cars
- Merchandise Inventories etc.